No matter whether you translate the records yourself or pay a person else to accomplish it, the good quality of one's translations is exceptionally essential. The consulate at which you apply (or the neighborhood Italian province, in the event you apply in Italy) will want certified translations in order to approach your Italian dual citizenship application.
Right here are several quick tricks to try to remember when translating your records:
• Search the net for record translation templates. Seeing how equivalent documents have been translated, and especially the legal words utilized, will help you immensely after you translate your documents for Italian dual citizenship.
• Format your translation to match the precise layout of your record. Make use of headlines, subtext and other kinds of font effects to produce clear where significant components with the document seem in translation.
• If you have got a design and style plan available, contemplate applying design element like borders, horizontal lines as well as other effects that mimic the original document.
• Translate all seals and certifications. Not all consulates and nearby Italian provinces call for this amount of detail, but it's a superb solution to assure your translations are accepted if you apply for Italian dual citizenship.
• Reference message boards for assistance with particular legal jargon that seems confusing.
When in doubt, hire an expert translator to critique your documents. Choose a translator with expertise in legal documents.
Get more information about Italian citizenship