1. Staging is always less than your first price reduction- The first price reduction can be $20,000 or more, depending on where you live. Staging a household can be a fraction of this figure. Consider this; you have reduced the price for your "empty" property and guess what? It's still empty. Or imagine that you've reduced the price of your house, but the buyers still cannot see the positive features because you still have too much furniture and clutter. Staging your home will ensure that buyers are seeing all the amenities the house has to offer.
2. Your property will appeal to more buyers if it has been staged- Staging a house helps to remove the sellers imprint and allows a buyer to see themselves living in the property. By neutralizing the décor and eliminating the seller's personality, you will increase the number of interested buyers. Give potential buyers permission to make your house their residence.
3. Realtors will want to show your home- When Realtors know that a dwelling has been staged by a professional stager, there are no surprises when they bring their clients to see your property. Homes that have been staged show better than homes that are not staged.
4. Your home will have a "WOW" factor that other homes in the area do not have- Staging will help create an atmosphere of peace and tranquility, similar to a MODEL Home. By staging a residence you are creating a particular lifestyle, which helps to sell a dwelling. Potential buyers will want to live the lifestyle you have created.
5. Helps reduce the stress regarding your upcoming move- Staging involves editing, eliminating and de-cluttering. By starting the course of action now, you will have less to sort, throw, pack and move when the big day comes. You may find out that LESS really is MORE!
So whether you are living in your home while it is on the market, or you have an empty property, Genuine Estate Staging is beneficial to all involved. Your goal is to sell your house quicker for a larger profit and staging is another tool to ensure that you reach that goal quickly.
Get more information about Homes for sale in san Antonio